1. If I’m going to have a crazy weekend, I shouldn’t expect to be fully functional the next weekday.
2. It is not in an SLP’s scope of practice to use an otoscope. (Say what?!)
3. Imagine Dragons is playing a show in close to three weeks in Maryland (Google says its only 40 minutes by car..?). Tickets are $35. I want to go, but don’t know if it’ll happen. Interested parties, please be in touch.
4. Hooters has decent wings. My first ever Hooters trip was to one in Chinatown.,
5. This isn’t something I learned, but I’m listening to this song and it’s pretty catchy.